Wednesday 13 November 2013

Joburg Bloggers Meetup

#JHBBloggerMeetup


Imagine a whole bunch of ladies seated together who have a passion for blogging! Yep that happened! On Saturday (9 November) about 25 ladies got together to celebrate their love of blogging and to finally all meet each other as many of us follow each others blogs. 

It was an amazing day organised by the lovely Johlet from Our Journey To Everywhere - high five to you Johlet

I think we were all overwhelmed when we walked to the table and saw how it was overflowing with goodie bags! I'll be honest, I though we were getting small goodie bags with a few products but it actually turned out that I was worried about how I was going to carry it all to my car!

Thank you to Vovo Telo in Parkurst for hosting us and for the delicious food


A big thank you to the awesome Brendan from Zoya for letting me fix my nails ;) 


And finally, a BIG thank you to all the sponsors for the amazing goodie bags! I cant wait to try out all of the products!


Head over to Johlet's blog to read more about the joburg blogger meetup - thanks again superstar!


Lots of love to all the bloggers that were at the Joburg Bloggers Meetup <3 



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love the post and loved meeting you!
    You rock!
    Thanks for coming and making the day extra special!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so nice meeting you on Saturday Cassidy! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everything looks sooo divine. Great + awesome blog-post! :)

    adventuresofvictoriafolksy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...