Friday 26 September 2014

ZAMBIA: September 2014

Zambia
September 2014
 



Hi friends!
 
So my latest trip to Zambia was a difficult one, as some of you know I had to stay goodbye to a very special friend and my heart is still sore. While it was hard, we all shared some beautiful moments saying goodbye to the most beautiful soul.
 
I wanted to share some photos with you as I managed to capture a few beautiful sunsets and some great moments with friends, celebrating the good times and the beauty of life.
 









 
 
I had such a great time with my parents and close Zambian friends - there was so much love going around! I also accomplished two things a) I learnt to drive my dad's boat b) I put my own worms on my fishing hooks hahaha!
 
Thank you for all the love & support!
 
ps: Look out for a blog post coming soon about the Elephant Orphanage that I visited while I was in Zambia!
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...