Monday 6 October 2014

September 2014 Favourites

My Top Picks for September 2014
 
 
 


Hi Beauties!
 
Here are my top products that I loved in September:
 
 
This Dynamic Skin Recovery with SPF 50 from Dermalogica has become the first product I grab when packing for Zambia. It is such a wonderful day cream and I love that it gives you a SPF 50 protection for your face - perfect if you're in the sun the whole day! This has definitely become one of my top products - would you like to see a full review on it?
 
 
I can't stop gushing over this product! The Extreme Premium Oil from Inoar. You can read why I love it so much here (full review).
 
 
The perfect light pink for spring - Strawberry Milk by NYX, here are my thoughts on it.
 

 
I first saw this nail polish on Chicara from Lipgloss Kisses and was instantly obsessed! Chicara has even mentioned this Lady Lilla from Tip Top as one of her favourite summer nail colours and it's definitely one of mine too. You can see me wearing it here in this style post.
ps: Thanks Chicara for this lovely gift - loving this colour!
 
 
This Crème Brulee Butter Gloss from NYX really is like butter on your lips! So soft, has a great scent and is the perfect nude colour. You can read more of my thoughts on this gloss here

 
So those are my top picks - what do you think? Have you tried any of these products?
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Only a pleasure, friend. Thanks for the mention. :) That butter gloss looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oil from Inoar !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a full review on Dynamic Skin Recovery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...