Wednesday 24 December 2014

NOTE: Merry Christmas.. See You Next Year

Europe Bound for a Few Days!
 


Dear Glam Green Girl Readers,
 
2014, what an adventure it's been! Thank you for being by my side every step of the way!
 
I'm off to Europe tonight so the blog will be quite for a few days but I have so many exciting posts lined up for January already!
 
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic start to 2015! May we all accomplish all of our goals for 2015 and reach for those dreams with both hands!
 
Please remember to recycle your wrapping paper and all those bottles of wine from this festive season ;)
 
Once again, a big THANK YOU for all your love and support! I can't wait to rock 2015!
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...