Wednesday 18 March 2015

[STYLE]: Starfish Cool

Outfit Post


When it comes to weekends, one of my favourite things to do is a long lunch with family and friends. To me, that is quality time as it's usually filled with so much laughter and fond memories.

If you follow me on instagram, you will have by now realised that I am a total mermaid. So when I saw a family friend wearing the white version of these starfish shoes, I knew I had to get my hands on them. When I went to Eros in Woodlands, Pretoria, they only had three pairs left but luckily in my size, plus they were on sale! Score!

 






 

Top: Edgars
Shorts: Factorie
Bag: Guess
Shoes: Eros
Hat: Milady's
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman
Watch & Ring: Lovisa
Metallic Tattoo: Mr Price



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...