Wednesday 9 December 2015

[STYLE]: Leather & Kicks

Outfit Post


When it comes to defining my style, I never can, as it's always evolving, always changing. It can reflect my mood; it can hide my mood; it can reflect a stage I'm going through in my personal life or in my career. This is why I love fashion so much, it is always about updating your look and having fun while doing it.

This is the latest style I've been trying out. I bought these leggings a while ago but didn't know how I wanted to style them. The Fossil watch that I'm wearing is actually from the mens range! I love oversized watches and feel in love with the rose gold on it! 

My obsession with Nike sneakers has hit a high and it's all that's been on my birthday and Christmas wishlists. I've been strolling through Pinterest (you can follow me here) for inspiration on different ways to style sneakers, needless to say, I have some really cool style posts coming up soon!
















Top: Pick n Pay
Leggings: Factorie
Shoes: Nike (Superbalist)
Watch: Fossil
Cap: Cotton On
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (Sunglass Hut)
Photography: Warroll Photography




Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...