Friday 6 January 2012

The Ocean..

The Magical Sea..



I've always found the ocean to be truly fascinating...I would've loved to have been a marine biologist, no actually, a mermaid <3

Whenever I walk along the shore of Cape Town's beaches my mind always finds itself going over this quote, so I wanted to share it with you..



" For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it is always ourselves we find in the sea" EE Cummings




Photography: Cassidy Taylor-Memmory


Admire the sea's beauty the next chance you have, find yourself..



xXx
The Glam Green Girl

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yes , the sea brings calm and relief to the soul !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! The water is where I find my center too. Whenever I need to get out of my own way, a trip to the water is in order. Blessed to live close enough that I can make it a reality any day that is needed. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...