Monday 12 November 2012

REVIEW: The Victorian Garden prize I won

Products that I won in a conpetition by The Victorian Garden
 


I was so excited when I found out that I had won the Tudor competition from The Victorian Garden, its definitely a range I've been eager to try.
 
I won the following products:
-Queen Catherine's Mimosa & Sweet Violet Night Cream (this is the product I had been hoping to win)
-Queen Catherine's Pomegranate & Double Rose 'virgins milk' Day Moisturiser
- Queen Catherine's Elderflower & Eyebright Eye & Lip Cream
 
 
The ingredients in these products make them smell divine and are plant derived; certified organic and natural ingredients!
 
I love their slogan "Earth Friendly Skincare for a Beautiful Body"
 
All Victorian Garden products are free from: Parabens; petrochemicals; sulfates(SLS); pthelates; formaldehydes; synthetic fragrances and preservatives; silicones; talc; genetically modified ingredients; and  animal by products!
 
My second name is Catherine, so i find it quite fitting to have won some Queen Catherine products ;) and who doesn't want to use facial products named after royals?
 
The Victorian Garden has 4 different ranges: VG Collection; Royal Tudor Collection; African Indigenous Collection and the Baby Collection - ps: I'm busy with a post on baby products so look out for more info on the Victorian Garden Baby Collection!
 
 
With such a large collection of products, I'm sure you will find something that tickles your fancy :)
 
What collection from The Victorian Garden is your favourite?
 
 
 
 
 
 



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. How amazing that you won such a beautiful prize !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...