Thursday 1 November 2012

Sweet November

Love for November
 
 
 
November is definitely one of my favourite months - mainly because its my *birthday* month! Also, November is the start of summer (not that the weather is playing along); and the start of the festive season YAY!
 
To those writing exams - GOOD LUCK, its almost holidays. To those working - December holidays are right around the corner. To those who are born in November - Oooooh yes ;)
 
I also just want to say a little *thank you* to those that have supported The Glam Green Girl, I'm so appreciative of all the love my blog has received - thanks my Glam & Green darlings!
 
Wishing you all a wonderful November ©
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...