Tuesday 30 October 2012

Hello Health: Green Tea

The Benefits of Green Tea
 
 
 
I was never a fan of green tea but since Ive become more conscious of my health I decided to give it a try again. For the first few cups, I would let the tea cool down and then drink it as quickly as possible, I could at least say "yes I had my cup of green tea today" - after about the third cup, I decided "hey this isnt so bad".
 
I then took my adventure with green tea further and tried green tea with mint - can anyone say refreshing! Perfect for a summers day!
 
 
Keen to jump on the Green Tea wagon? Here are a few benefits, you are most likely to go make a cup after reading this post ;)
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Im pretty sure most of us enjoy the 'speeds up your metabolism' benefit ;)
 
 
Images: Pintrest
 
 
 
A fan of green tea? Let me know :)
 
 
 
 

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Not a fan but seeing the health benefits I will give it a try !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same as you - tried green tea due to the health benefits but gulped it down as quick as I could too! Eventually I actually like it!! I particularly like green tea with jasmine :) Which kind do you buy? I'm a fan of Clipper & Twinings x

    PS. This comment keeps coming up anon for some odd reason?! Anyway's I joined your GFC too :)

    Dana (Mothernaturessnuggery) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...