Monday 6 May 2013

ZAMBIA: April 2013 [Round 2]

Zambia - End of April


I know what you are thinking, "what a little brat!" - I mean who gets to go to Zambia twice in one month!
meeeeeeeeeeee ;) 

I was thrilled to hear that I could go along with my dad and had such a great time with him! It was a short trip - 2 nights in Lusaka and 2 nights down at the Zambezi River but we made the most of every minute!

I was lucky enough to go down to the Zambian National Park again this time! It's so beautiful there and because it is so controlled, there are hardly any other boats down there - just you and beautiful nature!

Here are a few snaps from my trip (click here to see all my other Zambian trips)



 The beautiful scenery - isn't it just magnificent down at the river?


Magical sunset over the Zambezi River



Managed to capture these amazing dragonflies!







Even though we were down at the river for a mere 48 hours, it was one of the best fishing weekends for us! My dad (rocking his Green Day t-shirt) caught the first tiger fish and one of the biggest for the weekend, Mick came in second and managed to catch two huge ones!

I finally caught a tiger fish (not that it took like 4 years) , a whole whooping 25 grams ;)

But on our last day I caught a bigger one 



Don't worry my fellow eco-warriors, on the Zambian side of the river its 'catch and release' so no tiger fish were harmed in the making of this blog post ;)


The earliest I've woken up in a while, caught the sunrise before heading down to the National Park



Thanks for letting me share my love of Zambia with you - and thanks to my dad for taking me with :)

Hopefully I can share another post with you soon!






Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a good time ! Well done on catching a Tiger fish !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...