Wednesday 12 February 2014

REVIEW: Juice Beauty Tinted Moisturizer

SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Moisturizer in Ivory from Juice Beauty


Adored by Madonna, Kate Hudson and Marcia Cross, I was so intrigued when I was sent this product last year to test during the December holidays. Made up of 95% certified organic ingredients (among one of the highest in skincare), this brand is on a mission to bring organic beauty solutions to people worldwide. 

The creators of Juice Beauty believe that a healthy, organic lifestyle not only applies to what we eat but also, what we put on our faces and bodies. What fascinated me the most about this brand and this product, is that it uses organic juice as it's base. By using rich antioxidant organic ingredients such as juices; aloe vera; honey; botanicals; plant oils and raw cane sugar, Juice Beauty products are incredibly nourishing for your skin.


Since receiving this Tinted Mineral Moisturizer, I use it about 4 times a week, mainly during the week when I go for more of a natural look and have truly become a fan of it. The shade they sent me (Ivory) was a bit too light for me, so I add a touch of my foundation just to match my skin tone. It's creamy, moisturising and packed with goodness for your skin. This SPF 30 enriched moisturiser is full of nutrients and minerals as well as white grape, aloe and pomegranate juices which help even out your skin tone, leaving you with a radiant complexion. Juice Beauty suggests that after applying this moisturiser to your clean skin, you can follow with finishing powder. I personally don't use a powder afterwards as I love the dewy, fresh faced look it leaves me with after applying it, but I would suggest you do if you have an oily skin. I also sometimes use it along with a concealer when I'm looking for a bit more coverage as it provides a light to medium coverage. 

I love that it contains SPF 30 as we all know that we should be wearing sunscreen everyday to protect our beautiful canvases. I also love that it does not contain parabens; GMO; Silicones; pesticides; artifical dyes or fragrances. This moisturiser even contains Coconut Oil which is so beneficial for your skin!

It's quite expensive for the moisturiser (R385 for 60ml) but it's similar to what you're paying for a foundation or high end BB/CC cream. Even though it's a bit pricey, I will definitely be purchasing this once mine finishes and if you look on the Natures Colours website you will see there are some more Juice Beauty products that look amazing! Juice Beauty is cruelty free, so as I had mentioned in my Say No to Animal Cruelty post that I want to focus on changing my make up collection,  I will also be looking into their make up range! 

What products have you tried from Juice Beauty?


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely tinted moisturiser - pomegranate juice & coconut oil...what's not to love? Will definitely give this a go next time I'm in the market for a tinted moisturiser / BB cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This sounds fabulous. I like that it's SPF 30 and the coconut oil is my best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great right? Protects the skin and it's so good for it! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I've looked at and pondered over these products just about every time I've popped into the Wellness Warehouse, but always leave empty handed. I think it's time to give Juice Beauty a go… thanks for the great review! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of them, but they sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH i would love to try this BB cream..but does it gives a matte finish ? thanks !
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you will need to use a finishing powder afterwards if you want a matte finish :)
      x

      Delete
  7. Looks like I'll have to give this one a try as soon as I can afford to treat myself to a better moisturizer :)
    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I love Juice Beauty . I will have to try this product by them. I currently use the CC cream by them and I love it!

    http://amber-allnaturallybeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to give this product a try after reading your great review !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...