Wednesday 19 June 2013

A Birthday Note

The Glam Green Girl Turns 2


Today my blog is 2 years old! I can't believe it! From a simple blog on how to make green changes in your life that I doubted anyone would read - I'm amazed at how much it has grown in the past 2 years!

On top of the 2nd birthday celebrations, my blog hit 34 000 pageviews! Another milestone!

THANK YOU to everyone that supports The Glam Green Girl! You will never know how much it means to me!

I hope to continue to inspire you to make eco-friendly choices in your life!

ps: there's still a bit of time left to enter my giveaway http://bit.ly/12vOJw3





Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hot tamalie that's a lot of views :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved sharing The Glam Green Girls birthday with her, with delicious healthy food and juices!! Loving this blog!!! Cant wait to see more inserts on "going green" in the clothing and accessories world!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...