Sunday 1 September 2013

Hello Septmber

Spring Has Sprung and September is Here



As soon as winter begins I start counting down to the first of September, and the day has finally arrived! 

September is one of my favourite months - the weather starts to get warmer, the days longer, the whole atmosphere starts to change as everyone starts gearing up for the festive season.

I love how spring brings a sense of rejuvenation, everyone starts taking better care of their bodies, and is excited for the end of the year.

I'm so looking forward to lying by the pool soon (with SPF on obviously) and just relaxing in the beautiful weather!

I hope September is an AMAZING month for you all!


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...