Tuesday 29 July 2014

Currently Testing: Make-Up

What I'm Testing Out At The Moment...


Hi lovies,

I decided to try something new on the blog and share what I'm busy testing out at the moment. I was sent these eye make-up products from Lashem and Measurable Difference and have been trying them out the past few weeks. 


First up, the Brow Amplifying Tint & Lift (with RegenaLash) from Measurable Difference:
I've been using this product almost everyday. I have fair skin and before I got into beauty I never knew anything about brows (you can't even see that I have eyebrows in old photos *embarassing*). I usually fill in my brows using a dark eye shadow but this product not only tints them (I was sent the Espresso shade which is meant for dark hair but actually suits me), but I've found that by blending them with my finger, it fills my brows as well. Plus it has a nifty little brush so you can brush down any strays. It says you should have fuller looking brows in about 6 weeks so I will let you know what happens!


Next is the Double Trouble Mascara, The Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara from Lashem. This mascara is, for lack of a better word, nice but hasn't exactly blown me away. As some of you might have picked up from previous posts, I love mascaras, I love volume! This one suits a chilled day time look for example if I'm quickly popping to the shops or want more of a natural look. I usually use this one when I go to gym in the morning - gosh how can I wear make up to gym you ask, well a little mascara and some BB cream never hurt nobody!


This Colour Strokes Liquid Eyeliner with Lash Enhancing Serum from Lashem has become an everyday product for me. I've never been a fan of liquid eyeliner so I was a bit apprehensive when I first tried this one but I'm slowly getting the hang of it, my lines are still a bit wobbly but I've been loving the effect. I now use it to make a subtle winged eyeliner look and don't even wear eyeliner on my bottom lashes as I'm enjoying the effect of a thicker line on top. Another positive of this eyeliner is that it is long-lasting, I don't ever seem to need to touch it up! It says you can use it as a dual purpose product, but I haven't been brave enough to smudge it to make it an eye shadow. 


This is another two-sided mascara but this Instant Lash Extensions (with RegenLash) from Measurable Difference does exactly what the names says it does. With liquid fibers, this mascara extends lashes and creates volume - two winning effects in my books! You can really create thick lashes with this mascara which is great for events and evenings out! This mascara is designed to create longer looking and healthy lashes in 6 weeks so I will update you on that too!

All four of these products are fragrance free; ophthalmologist and clinically tested; and cruelty free. 



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Instant Lash extensions mascara !! Also the brow filler !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the Brow Tint & Lift. I over-enthusiastically over-plucked my eyebrows back when I was about 16 - and since then they have been barely there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...