Monday 21 July 2014

REVIEW: REN Cleansers

Rose Centifolia Cleansers from REN


Hi lovelies!

Happy Monday! Today I'm starting off the week with a new review from REN. I've never tried any REN products before so I was delighted when the contacted me to tell me about their new ranges. I've been fortunate to test out a few of their products these past few weeks but I've decided to break it down into a few different reviews. Before I start telling you about these two cleansing products, let me tell you about REN. 

REN has a philosphy of clean skincare which can be summed up in three words, performance; purity & pleasure. REN uses only 100% plant and mineral derived actives and is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients. They are also cruelty-free! You can read more about REN here.

REN has two new products in their cleansing range, the Rosa Centifolia 3-in-1 Cleansing Water and the Rosa Centifolia Express Make-Up Remover. Both of these products have become a stable in my cleansing routine. Interesting fact, Rosa centifolia flower extract (found in both of these products) is an extract of the flowers of the cabbage rose and is said to help tighten the skin and reduce pore size. 


I have extremely sensitive eyes and can only use a few products when it comes to removing my eye make-up but I'm happy to report that I didn't have any bad reactions to this make-up remover. This cleansing milk is made from a blend of oils and rose water and is effective enough to even remove waterproof mascara. Add a pump of this to a cotton wool pad and sweep over closed eyes. I wear quite a bit of masacara *Hi my name is Cassidy and I'm addicted to mascara* so I found I needed to sweep over my eyes a few times, but I eventually got the hang of it after a few uses. This product retails for R240 and should last you quite a while as it's 150ml and you just need a small pump when you use it. 


This beauty right here has become one of my top products because of two reasons: 1) it's made from rose water which is one of my favourite scents and 2) it's the most convenient product. Let's admit, when you've had a long day and all you want to do is climb into bed, your cleansing routine can seem like a real drag right? While this detergent free cleansing water is a 3-in-1! It's a cleanser; make up remover & toner - hello simplicity! Apply to your face using a cotton wool pad and voilĂ , you're done! My only problem with this cleansing water is that it says it is suitable for the delicate eye area but like I mentioned, my eyes are so sensitive and haven't agreed with this cleanser so I have to avoid my eye area.  This cleansing water is R250 for 200ml. 


REN is available from Woolworths, Foschini or here on their website.

Have you tried any REN products - I'd love to hear what your favourites are!



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love the saying performance , purity and pleasure , everything I look for in a product ! Would love to try REN products !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...