Tuesday 22 July 2014

STYLE: Black Glamour

Outfit Post


Hi beautiful friends!

On Saturday I attended a close family friend's 21st birthday party - the theme was Red Carpet and guests had to dress in black & white. Usually for special events I buy a new outfit but part of green fashion is about using what you already own. I'm also currently saving my money so either way I wasn't buying a new outfit. This black lace dress that I wore was one that I had made last year for a wedding (all guests were asked to wear black for that occasion) - having a fabulous black dress in your wardrobe is always a good idea because it will always be a classical look that can be worn to any event. 

To change up the look of the dress a bit, I went searching in my mom's closest and found a super cute little lace jacket that I added over (my dress is strapless) - it actually ended up looking like it was made for my dress as straps!










I love lace, it's so beautiful and adds such a gorgeous touch to any look! 
Next time you have a special event, shop around in your mom's; sister's or friends closets and who knows, you may be able to come up with a whole outfit! 



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Stunning friend! Loving the hair, dress and makeup. Those lashes are my death ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...