Wednesday 20 August 2014

David Gillson's Hair Tips

3 Top Hair Tips by David Gillson


Hi there beauties!

I mentioned on my blog in this post how much I love having my hair done by the uber talented David Gillson, the renowned celebrity stylist and trend guru who is partner and Master 
Stylist at Carlton Hair Melrose Arch and Hyde Park. He works with a variety of celebrities, such as Tamara Dey, Lee-Ann Liebenberg, Jen Su and The Shadow Club.

Today on the blog David is sharing his three top hair tips with you all!

  • Always get a great haircut, it’s worth the money and will save you a lot of time and hassle.
  • Always think about time and budget when you are thinking of colouring your hair. With the Flamboyage technique your colour will last longer and works out cheaper.
  •  It is always worthwhile spending money on good aftercare products as your hair will then be easier to style and be much more workable.

Since I've started having my hair done with David a few months ago, he has been using the Flamboyage Technique on me and it has been helping with my regrowth. In a few weeks I will be sharing some of my hair tips and what products I'v been using to try keep it healthy, shiny and soft!



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

  1. You are SO lucky to have your hair done by such a talented man !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...