Thursday 9 October 2014

STYLE: Mid-Season Mono

Outfit Post
 
 
Hi friends!
 
So the past few weeks the weather here in Pretoria has been up and down, between being so hot and thinking summer is on it's way to receiving the cold fronts from Cape Town sometimes you never know what to wear. 2 weeks ago I attended the Trinket Trove Designer Arm Launch event and had no idea what the weather would be like.
 
 
Black and white is one of my favourite combinations. I have so much black clothing and I'm trying to start incorporating white into my summer closet so I thought why not create a monochrome look? My hat was a winter staple of mine and I'm glad I'll be transitioning it into my summer wardrobe as I just love it!
 

 





 
Hat: Milady's
Top: Woolworths
Pants: China Town in Joburg
Shoes: Woolworths
Handbag: The Hub (cute gift from my grandmother!)
Necklace: Dutch Gold Coin
Bracelets: collection from over the years
Rings: Lovisa
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute look. You remind me a lot of GG's Serena here. Yes, I am still obsessed with her style!

    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a black and white outfit!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! You look so fabulous. Love the hat! :)
    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous, my Cass! LOVE the hat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally at hat girl. Adorable!

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and Glam !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning.

    Would be so happy to see you also on hug-you.com as a visitor <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely had and bag :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...