Wednesday 28 January 2015

STYLE: 2015 / 20 - FITNESS

Outfit Post
 
 
Hi everyone!
 
It's that time again, when Team CassRina gets together for another style post! Both Irina and I were lucky enough to get an awesome pair of Nike trainers for Christmas from our families. I actually quite enjoy working out and about three times a week I work out with my personal trainer who has taught me so much! Now, if only I could stop loving all those cakes so much :/
 
It's a new year and a new chance to achieve all your health goals!
 
Workout clothing is really important to me because if I feel good in what I'm wearing, I'm more likely to work harder at the gym instead of feeling self conscious about what I'm wearing. My favourite brands for gym clothes are Nike and Cotton On Body (especially when their items are on sale!).
 




 




 




 
What I'm wearing:
Shoes: Nike
Top: Cotton On Body
Pants: Cotton On Body
Sunglasses: Rayban
Nails: Tiptop in Sherbet Angel
Bottle: Consol
 
 
What Irina is Wearing:
Shoes: Nike
Top: Cotton On
Pants: JT One (Woolworths)
Weights: Mr Price Sport
Yoga Mat: 3rd Planet Yoga
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
 
What's your favourite brand of gym clothes?
Don't forget to check out Irina's blog filled with gorgeous fashion and amazing beauty products - I'll Take It All
 
PS: what do you think of the Team CassRina collab? Want to see more of us together?
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx 
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...