Monday 9 February 2015

[STYLE] : Take Me To Paris

Outfit Post
 

Hi there beautiful!
 
Paris is the place that is actually number one on my bucket list at the moment! I was luckily enough to visit France in December but I flew straight to Grenoble to the French Alps. Plus since I'm such a summer baby, I'm dreaming of summer picnics under the Eiffel tower (while gorging on macaroons and pastries); walks along the beautiful streets; visiting the Love Lock bridge and of course, my ultimate, visiting the Palace of Versailles. I'm enchanted by Marie Antoinette and fascinated by The French Revolution so it would be a dream come true to go to Versailles!
 
At the moment, this t-shirt as well as all the Parisian pictures in my room, are the closest I'm going to get to Paris... one day soon I'll get to visit it (hopefully).
 








Top: Mr Price
Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Mr Price
Clutch: Forever New
Necklace: Lovisa
Rings: Lovisa
Sunglasses: Vogue (also seen in this post)
Metallic Tattoos: Shine-Ink
Lipstick: Karen Murrell Sugar Rush (review here)
Nails: Tip Top "Sherbet Angel"
 
 
 
What do you think of this Parisican Chic look?
What place is on your bucket list to visit?
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...