Thursday 5 March 2015

[REVIEW]: Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray

Organix Root Boost Spray


Big hair, don't care! Yeah you know what I'm talking about! It's what we all lust over, thick & voluminous hair. Well how do we get it? Sometimes we need a little help from our friends.
Introducing the Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Root Boost Spray from Organix. This hair texturizing spray can be sprayed on damp hair before styling or later in the day just to give it a bit of a boost.
I've found that the best way to create a volume with this product is to spray it onto your damp hair, focusing on your roots and then give your hair a blast of heat while having your hair flipped over (upside down). Organix suggests using a round brush but I always use a paddle brush when blow drying my hair and I still managed to create the desired effect.
My only gripe is that I felt like my hair was a bit oily the next day (I can usually go about 3 days between washes) but I did enjoy the volume it created and I'll definitely be using it as a texturiser for braided hairstyles.

This Biotin & Collagen Root Boosting Spray is available from selected Foschini stores for R179.95
 
 Do you use any root boosting sprays?


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...