Friday 13 March 2015

[REVIEW]: Powder Power Duo

Prime And Fine Powder from Catrice & Powder Brush from 27Pinkx
 


When it comes to powder, it can either be your best friend and emphasise your complexion or it can ruin your whole makeup look. To be honest. I've never been a huge fan of powder, I used to apply a small amount under my eyes to help hide the circles but sometimes when you're out all day or running around, you need to give your foundation a little bit of help.
 
 
Now I know that this powder is not natural or organic but it's cruelty free and affordable and I received in a press drop a while ago so I thought I'd give it a bash. This translucent loose powder gives your skin a velvety feel, but adds a matt effect and helps fix your foundation so you have long lasting coverage throughout the day. Needless to say, I am a fan since I don't feel like it cakes on my face and have been using it when I know I don't have time for touch ups.
 
 
This blush/powder brush is from 27Pinks new range. It's a multi-tasking brush made from synthetic bristles that are hand cut and cruelty free. The fibres are so soft and I love the gold trim.
 
While this brush is suited for applying blush, I used it to apply my powder and have most recently been using it to apply my foundation as a buffing brush due to the full, rounded shape! Just try it - you'll thank me later ;)
 
This brush retails for R220.00 from 27Pinkx.
PS: how fab are these brushes from 27Pinkx? They remind me of Barbie! 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...