Thursday 9 April 2015

[STYLE]: Boho Kimono


Outfit Post
 
 
I've loved the kimono trend for a while now but had been searching for the right one, plus I didn't want to spend a fortune on one - you feel me? I saw this one at Mr Price and must admit that it was the tassels that caught my eye (I'm a sucker for fringe, gosh).
 
Black and white, floral print and totally affordable! I love how it adds a boho vibe to outfits and plus I dance around in it all the time shaking the tassels everywhere.
 
I checked online and it's still available at mrp.com!
 




 




 
Kimono: Mr Price
Top: Cotton On
Shorts: Mr Price
Shoes: Ackermans
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...