Tuesday 7 April 2015

[REVIEW]: REN 1 Minute Facial

Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial by REN
 


I've mentioned in a few blog posts and even in this video on face masks that I'm terrible when it comes to remembering to apply face masks at least once a week. At night when I've completed my beauty routine I never feel like sitting around for 20 minutes when I could rather be getting ready for bed. Am I the only one that feels that way? Well it seems REN came to the rescue!
 
I've had this face mask for a while but have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to really put it to the test. I love REN products, they are cruelty free and try keep as many nasty ingredients out as possible so they are a big part of my skincare routine so I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed with this mask.
 
The past few weeks or should I say months rather, have been quite stressful and this has taken it's toll a bit on my skin. I'm super lucky with my skin in terms of hardly ever having breakouts but I started noticing bumps on my face that looked similar to a slight rash and I knew this was due to stress. Long story short, this 1 minute facial has really helped!
 
Packed with water activated Vitamin C, this mask starts off as a ever so slightly grainy textured gel which you massage into your skin. You then dampen your fingertips and massage your skin again to activate the Vitamin C. Once activated, the Vitamin C helps to brighten your complexion; reduce imperfections; evens out your skin tone and helps to firm and tone your skin! Leave it on for one minute, yes only one minute and it's like you've been for a facial! Glowing and radiant skin? Yes please!
 
REN suggests using this mask every 3 days and says its for all skin types except sensitive skin, but the reviews I've read are from beauties who have sensitive skin and they haven't had any bad reactions.
 
This 1 Minute Facial is available at Woolworths and Foschini for R470 and is well worth it!
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...