Wednesday 1 April 2015

[STYLE]: Orange You Blue?

Outfit Post
 


I loved the high low dress and skirt trend when it first came out awhile ago and am still loving it to this day. It's the perfect way to add either a casual vibe to your outfit or you can dress it up with some heels and a gorgeous statement necklace. I don't own a lot of orange clothing but I loved the flow of this dress so I had to get it!
 
I mixed it with some blue sandals and my blue Jackal & Hyde bag, along with a gold necklace.
 
 





 
Dress: Ackermans
Shoes: Miladys
Handbag: Jackal & Hyde
Necklace: Forever 21 (America)
Ring: Woolworths
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...