Monday 30 March 2015

[REVIEW]: Babor ReVersive Eye Cream

ReVersive Anti-Aging Eye Cream from Babor
 


So, I have a confession to make and most of you beauties are going to cringe. I don't use eye cream. There, I said it. I haven't felt the need to include it into my beauty routine yet but decided when I received this product at the Babor ReVersive launch that it was a sign to start!
 
 
Babor have designed their new range to help turn back the clock in terms of signs of aging on your skin. Their new ReVersive Re-Youth Complex is mainly made up of active marine ingredients and plant based stem cells which is meant to keep cells younger for longer; defend against skin aging; create a radiant appearance as well as a smoother skin.
 
This ReVersive anti-aging eye cream is not only luxurious with its beautiful packaging but it really does what it says it would do! I suffer from dark rings under my eyes that sometimes even seem a bit red and I can testify that this eye cream has made a difference in reducing those dark rings! This is because of the sugar beet; yeast and extracts of rhodiola rosea (commonly known as golden root) which helps stimulate the lymph flow.
 
It is ophthalmologist-tested, absorbs quickly and helps revitalise the skin around your eyes. I use one pump and because it is quite a rich cream, one pump is enough for both eyes for me.
 
I love this product and it has now become a staple in my beauty routine, although I don't use it every single night since it is quite rich as I mentioned.
 
PS: Babor is a cruelty free brand.
 
 
For more information on this product as well as the other ReVersive products, visit the Babor website.
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 
 



Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...