Friday 27 March 2015

[STYLE]: Colour Love

Outfit Post
 


Imagine finding a dress with your favourite colours on it? You would think it would happen more often but unfortunately that is not always the case. Red; blue & white are my favourite colours, hmmm maybe I should just wrap the American flag around me now haha, so I was thrilled when I spotted this dress! I first saw it on a friend at lunch and told her I needed it straight away haha! I managed to find it at Mr Price, on sale and it was the last one!
 
I love dresses and wear them so often, one of my art students even asked me if I only own dresses!
 
I paired this dress with my lilac ray-ban's and some gold accessories and my tan BlackCherry bag to pull it all together and still create emphasis on the colours of the dress.
 









Dress: Mr Price
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (Sunglass Hut)
Shoes: Mr Price
Handbag: Blackcherry Bags
Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...