Tuesday 24 March 2015

[WEEKEND SNAPS]: 22 March

Out and About
 


On Sunday the 22nd of March, I headed to the Irene Dairy Farm with Chicara from Lipgloss Kisses, Irina from I'll Take It All and Ali from Seams and Silhouettes for a breakfast and much needed catch up. We ate at The Barn Restaurant which wasn't a pleasant experience for us, the food was less than average and the service was terrible. Thank heavens for the great company otherwise it would have been a real disaster.
 
The location was so beautiful though so the next time the girls and I go, we've decided to rather have a picnic!
 
Here are a few of my snaps.
 







 
Have you been to The Irene Dairy Farm?
 
ps: Let me know if you enjoy features like this where I share some of my photos?
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...