Wednesday 22 April 2015

[STYLE]: Union Flowers

Outfit Post
 


I've lived in Pretoria all my life, apart from the few months I lived in Cape Town and can you believe I had never visited the Union Buildings! It's so beautiful there and I definitely want to go visit again soon and explore the beautiful gardens. I loved that there were so many Zimbabwean flags around the Union Buildings (it was for a conference), as my dad is from Zimbabwe so it was special to see my Zimbabwean and South African heritage on display.
 
The floral dress I'm wearing is from Pick n Pay clothing and was on sale!
 









 
Dress: Pick n Pay Clothing
Shoes: Ackermans
Handbag: Forever New
Sunglasses: Vogue
Bracelet: (coral feather wrap) Roxi K Designs
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...