Tuesday 28 April 2015

[WEEKEND SNAPS]: 26 & 27 April 2015

Snaps From The Long Weekend
 
 
This weekend was a long weekend here in South Africa as we celebrated Freedom Day on Monday (27th of April). I spent the weekend with family and friends, nothing better than that in my opinion! On Sunday I went to Emmarentia Dam in Johannesburg for the first time for a picnic, I had such a lovely afternoon and can't wait to go visit it again soon to go for a lovely long walk!
 
Monday I went for a long lunch with my family and close family friends at Rustica in Pretoria. I recommend the Greg Seared Fillet (here is the photo I instagrammed of it).
 
ps: Are you following me on snapchat? My username is 'glamgreengirl' and then you'll get to see some more of my daily photos.
 
 
 

 




 
Hope you all had a great weekend!
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 
 

Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...