Friday 15 May 2015

[REVIEW]: The Test Box - May 2015


May 2015's Edition of The Test Box - Plump It Up!
 
 
I've spoken about The Test Box on my blog before (here in this post and here in this post linked to my YouTube) and I really love the concept of it. The reason as I've mentioned before it that you get proper samples to test out, not just a small sachet that you can only use once! This is great when it comes to hair care as often you need to test it properly before committing to buying a big bottle.
 
The first thing that caught my attention with the Plumping Range from Kevin Murphy was the scent! It has a subtle floral scent and contains the notes of orchid, white floral and citrus extracts - hmmmm! The next thing for me was testing if it really did 'Plump Up" my hair and the best way for me to test this was to let my hair air dry! When I air dry my hair, it goes limp but I usually tie it up in the week when it's like that so that I can save myself from damaging it with heat. The verdict? I actually had some volume! I was quite impressed to say the least!
 

 
The May Test box will cost you R160.00 but you get these the small shampoo and conditioner, plus a divine body candle that is perfect for winter! If you're keen to buy the full sized Kevin Murphy product, you can use the code Murphy.Me when you check out and you'll get R30.00 off! Another great thing is that you don't have to subscribe for a certain amount of time, you can order for just the one month if you want!
 
 
For more info check out The Test Box website.
 
Can we also just chat about how cut the Kevin Murphy bunny is? Yay for being cruelty free!
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...