Wednesday 6 May 2015

[STYLE]: Pink Creme & Braided Hair

Outfit Post
 


The colder weather is on it's way friends! While most afternoons are still nice and sunny here in Pretoria, the mornings and evenings have that extra chill in the air. Since we're changing seasons my leggings have become my best friends again and my boots are all being taken out from their summer vacation, but like I said it's still warm in the afternoons so a top is perfect.
 
This winter I will try my best to not only wear black, I feel you can still incorporate pastels and white into your winter wardrobe!
 






 
Top: Cotton On
Leggings: Factorie
Boots: Cotton On
Bag: River Island
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Aldo
Hoops: Lovisa
Sunglasses: Vogue Eyewear
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...