Tuesday 12 May 2015

[EVENT]: Planting in Thembisa

Onion Planting in Thembisa with I'MPossible
 


On Thursday the 30th of April, I joined the I'MPossible crew to plant some onions for the Thembisa community. We demonstrated how you can plant vegetables even if you don't have a garden by reusing mealie meal bags! We also got to help the community harvest the cabbage and spinach they had already grown.
 
You can read more about what my ambassadorship with I'MPossible here. I'm so looking forward to the next projects we'll be doing, I'm make sure to keep you all in the loop! I'll also let you know when the episodes air in Tshwane TV!
 
Here are some photos from the day:
 












Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...