Tuesday 30 June 2015

[VIDEO]: GRWM - Winter Daytime Makeup

Get Ready With Me - Makeup Tutorial
 

 
Here is a GRWM video on a simple winter daytime makep look I created. I used cruelty free products (duh) and take you through it step by step, it's easy I promise!
 
 
I used the following products:
NYX Stay Matt Not Flat in Natural
LA Girl Pro Concealer
Essence All About Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette
Lashem Colour Liquid Stroke Eyeliner
Babor Basic Care Repair Lip Balm
Essences Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
Dr Hauschka Bronzing Powder
Wet n Wild Pink Suga Lipstick
Real Techniques & 27Pinkx & CALA Makeup Brushes
 
I hope you enjoy it!

 
Let me know your thoughts!
 

Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...