Friday 26 June 2015

[VIDEO]: Lush Haul June 2015

My First Impressions of LUSH
 


Last week I got to check out the new Lush store in Gauteng - it's so beautiful! I feel like I need a whole day there!
 
I confessed in my video that I'm a Lush newbie, you can find out why on the video but I bought some great products that I'm in the process of testing out and was spoilt with an amazing goodie bag.
 
The products I feature in the video are as follows:
 
♥ Rose Jam Bubble Room
♥ Tisty Toasty'
♥ Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
♥ Honey I washed The Kids
♥ Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic
♥Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
♥Angels on Bare Skin
♥Bohemian
♥Lush Handmade Colour Pigment
 
I'd really love to know what products you recommend I try next? What are your favourites?
 
 
Look out for reviews on these products soon!
 
 
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...