Thursday 25 June 2015

[REVIEW]: New Makeup Winter 2015


New Makeup I'm Testing Out This Winter
 


Today on the blog, I'm sharing a few of my top cruelty free choices for new makeup that I've using the past few weeks.
 

 
First up we have the Essence I love nude eyeshadow range in 03 Crème Brulee (top picture) and 05 My Favourite Tauping (second picture). These eyeshadows ar perfect for everyday wear as they can be worn together or separately. They are both gorgeous nudes, My Favourite Tauping being a bit darker is great to use on your outer eyelid while using Crème Brulee more towards the inner part of your eyelid as it's lighter. These Essence eyeshadows are silky and have a sating smooth texture, plus they are long lasing which is great because these beauties only cost R47.95 each.
*Available at Clicks and Dischem
 
 
Another Essence product, one that I am kind of obsessed with. It's the Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara that really treats your eyelashes like royalty. I've tried an essence mascara before and wasn't impressed but this one is amazing!  It lengthens your lashes and adds volume without clumping them. I can't wait to do a makeup tutorial on my YouTube Channel with this mascara to show you how great it really is. It retails for R63,50 so I'm definitely going to stock up on a few bottles of these.
*Available at Clicks and Dischem
 
 
 
 This is from a brand called CALA which you can find at Dischem. It's my first time using one of their brushes so I decided to try out the cruelty free eyeshadow brush called Angled Shadow 314. It's only 29.95 ,has soft bristles and is great for blending darker colours along the outer corner of your eyelid. I'm definitely going to buy some more of their brushes (just double check their packaging though because not all are cruelty free).
*Available at Dischem
 
 
This gorgeous bronzing powder is from the amazing Dr Hauschka brand, I lust over all their makeup - so beautiful. This powder gives your skin a beautiful sun kissed look, apply to your cheeks for a bronzed look or a light layer over your face to give yourself a bit of tan. It retails for R458.00
*Available at www.tocara4.co.za
 
 
This liquid eyeliner is a Conditioning Liquid Eyeliner from Lash Food that helps your lashes to become longer; thicker and stronger. I got this from the lovely Leoni from Infinity Skincare and will get more details on prices and where it's available from soon. The packaging doesn't state that this eyeliner is waterproof but it sure feels like that when I'm trying to remove it haha.
 
 
This eye pencil broke as I was photographing it :( but it just shows you how soft this Jumbo Eye Pencil from LA Girls is. This colour is called Sun Kissed and is a gorgeous metallic golden brown. I think it was about R20.00 and adds a gorgeous pop to your eye look.
*Available from Dischem.
 
 
I'm not sure what I love more about this brush, the soft bristles or the pastel purple with lace detail. This Powder Brush from Essence is perfect for applying loose or pressed powder and like I said, has soft, velvety bristles. It retails for R57.95 - there are some really cute brushes in this collection!
*Available at Clicks and Dischem
 
Would you like to see me use these products in a few videos soon? Let me know which ones you've tried.
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...