Wednesday 24 June 2015

[STYLE]: Grey With A Pop

Outfit Post
 


I'll be honest with you, I've never really been much of a pencil skirt kind of girl. Sometimes they just seem too corporate for me, but I've decided to add them to my wardrobe as you can still add a trendy edge to them.
 
To style this outfit with more of a cool element, I incorporated my leather jacket. I love grey but wanted to add a pop of colour so it didn't look too dreary so I added this yellow statement bag.
 
What do you guys think of this look? I'm keeping an eye out for some new pencil skirts that catch my attention in the shops, let me know if you spot any good ones!
 

 


 




 
Skirt: Mr Price
Top: Woolworths
Jacket: Jay-Jays
Booties: Woolworths
Bag: Woolworths
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Stockings: Woolworths
Scarf: Heidi Taylor
 
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx
 
 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...