Tuesday 18 August 2015

[REVIEW]: Beaucience Products


Beaucience Cleanser and Eye Make Up Remover

Beaucience, a natural and cruelty free brand which I haven’t tested before popped up on my beauty desk and I was eager to test it out. Their products contain Organic certified oils; organic certified extracts, essential oils and plant based ingredients.

First off, lets start with the Hydrating Cleansing Gel. I’m not the biggest fan of this cleanser because I felt it striped my skin too much but here’s the reason why: this cleanser which contains Witch Hazel Extract( which is often used in toners to help balance skins) is ideal for someone who has oily skin. I have normal skin so it had the opposite effect of hydrating my skin as intended.
200ml for R218.00


The Gentle Eye Make Up Remover is in my good books though. This is because I have such sensitive eyes and found no reaction to this cleanser! It’s perfect for taking off day make up but it’s not the best at taking off a dark smokey eye. It contains Aloe Vera so it helps soothe the eye area and like I said, it worked well for my everyday make up.
125ml for R155.00

Beaucience is available at select salons and spas, Spree and www.beaucience.co.za


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...