Thursday 17 September 2015

[REVIEW]: New Beauty Tools

Hair & Beauty Tools New To My Beauty Desk


Usually I get to show you some of the wonderful skin and make up products that land on my beauty desk but today's post is about some of the new beauty tools I've been using lately.

First up is the Konjac Beauty Sponge from Mira Dynamics  which helps to exfoliate; cleanse and hydrate the skin. This sponge has soothing rose essence so it's perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It's so soft on your skin and can be used with or without a skin cleanser. I love these sponges because it's like giving yourself a facial but is gentle enough to use everyday!

This sponge retails for R99 from Faithful To Nature.


Next I have this gorgeous pink and white Tangle Teezer. I love my purple compact Tangle Teezer (you can see my review here) and it's my best friend during traveling so I was very happy to add this cute candyfloss coloured one to my collection. These Tangle Teezer's are the best for your hair - so soft and gentle on your hair. You can use it on dry or wet hair and it won't cause any breakage!

You can get this Tangle Teezer from Retail Box for R230.00.



Last but not least is this cute pink Cala Beauty Sponge. I don't have a beauty blender so I can't compare this sponge to it but this has been the perfect tool to apply my foundation and concealer with. I've actually been enjoying using this more than I thought I would and have definately become a fan of the Cala brand. 

This sponge is available at Dis-Chem for about R60.00


Which of these beauty tools have you tried?




Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...