Wednesday 16 September 2015

[STYLE]: Green & Gold #RWC2015

Outfit Post


The Rugby World Cup starts on Friday and can you tell how excited I am? I even dedicated a style post to it! While most people associate rugby shirts with those tiny white rugby shorts, I wanted to show you that you can dress it up - especially if you're going out with some friends to watch the matches.

Now if it wasn't obvious, I'm fully behind the boys in green and gold! South Africa is currently ranked as 3rd in the world and are in Pool B (you can check out the fixtures here).

ps: I know this isn't the official world cup shirt but it still shows my support for the Bokke!









Rugby Shirt: Total Sports
Pants: Pick n Pay
Shoes: Mr Price
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Hair Extensions: Beach Blonde from ClipinHair 
Photography: Warroll Photography




Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...