Wednesday 7 October 2015

[STYLE]: Soft Spring

Outfit Post


Nudes, pastels, tans and whites are definitely in my colour palette this spring. Along with this bag I recently bought from Woolworths which reminds me of the Chloe 'Drew' bag that I've been obsessing over - anyone have about R24,000 for me to buy one? Jokes, I'd actually rather use that money to travel to an island to play mermaid mermaid with this cute Woolies bag! How else do you guys know me?










Denim vest: Factorie
Pants: Pick n Pay Clothing
Shoes: Saint & Summer Sandals
Bag: Woolworths
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban from Sunglass Hut
Extensions: Clipin Hair
Photography: Warroll Photography



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...