Friday 9 October 2015

[REVIEW]: SAMPAR Gel & Hand Cream

3 Day Weekend Facial Gel & First Hands Cream from SAMPAR Paris


SAMPAR is a Parisian brand that is focused on appealing to the everyday busy Parisian woman. Their products carter for all skincare needs and carry an essence of luxury with them. Whenever I use one of my SAMPAR products I even say it in a french accent *Paris I will be coming for you one day*. Even their packing is so chic with the silver; pale pink and Eiffel tower print (a constant reminder for me of my goal to visit Paris). 


The first SAMPAR product I tried was the 3 Day Weekend which is a moisturising gel that gives you a hint of a tan. I can't really say if I've noticed a more tanned appearance because I've just come back from Zambia but what I did enjoy about this product is that fact that it is so hydrating. I apply it in the morning before my makeup and it keeps my skin moisturised for the rest of the day. This gel retails for *TBC*

The next product is the First Hands Cream which helps to plump up the skin on your hands and reduce the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles. This cream is more suitable for ladies over the age of 35 but I believe that you can use it from any age because every lady wants youthful looking hands. This hand cream retails for R435.00

Both the 3 Day Weekend Facial Gel & First Hands Cream have a delicate floral scent which makes you feel like you walking past a flower shop in France and they both have a gel like consistency which is absorbed quickly by your skin. The brand is cruelty free and paraben free! 



SAMPAR is available in selected Woolworths; Foschini and Edgars stores and you can visit their facebook page to get more information. 


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...