Monday 12 October 2015

[REVIEW]: Human + Kind Skincare

BB Cream and Day & Night Cream from Human + Kind Skincare


Before I tell you about the two Human + Kind skincare products I reviewed, let me tell you about the brand first. Human + Kind is a natural skincare brand from Ireland. They are all for multi-tasking products that contain no nasty ingredients as they are chemically free and a very environmentally conscious brand. They are also cruelty free which I just love

Can we all take a minute to appreciate the amazing packaging that this brand offers? It's so eye-catching and fun!



The product that I had my eye on the most from Human + Kind was the BB Cream in Light to Medium. This BB Cream does everything it states it will - it helps to firm, hydrate, conceal, illuminate and even out skin tone. I found that it gives great coverage and keeps your skin hydrated through out the day (I think this is due to the aloe vera it contains). It has a creamy consistency and feels so light on your skin. Use your fingers; a sponge or a brush to apply and you're set for the day! This product retails for R254,99 at Wellness Warehouse.


I was actually pleasantly surprised when it came to this Day & Night Cream. In my mind I was thinking "If it can be used in the day, won't it be too light for my night time routine and if it can be used at night, won't it be too heavy for the day?". Like I mentioned, I was pleasantly surprised by how well this cream works both day and night. Thanks to the active ingredient of Avocado Oil, which is packed with vitamins, you skin is nourished and locks in nutrients. It works for both your morning and evening skincare routine as it's light and not greasy yet still very hydrating. This cream retails for R249,99 from Wellness Warehouse .

A brand that looks after the planet while looking after your skin, is definitely high in my books! What do you think?



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx 


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...