Wednesday 14 October 2015

[STYLE]: Nautical Stripes

Outfit Post


Nautical stripes will always be trendy, no matter what! This excites me as I love stripes - it's one of the patterns I've always been drawn too. I'm not much of a fan of polka dots but anything with stripes is a winner in my books!

I love this casual striped dress I bought on sale from Cotton On. It can be dressed up or down and goes with pretty much any accessory. It's the perfect dress for summer!

I added some gold and tan tones to the outfit, but you can even create a contrast but adding yellow or red statement jewels with it or a brightly coloured clutch. I'll be styling this dress again soon with some other ways you can wear it because I think the possibilities are endless. 










Dress: Cotton On
Bag: Woolworths
Shoes: Greencross
Bangle: Lovisa
Hair Extensions: Clipin Hair
Photography: Warroll Photography

What is your favourite pattern to wear?



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...