Thursday 15 October 2015

[REVIEW]: Babor New Skin Fluids

New Skin Fluids Ampoule Concentrates from Babor


I've mentioned it a few times before, but Babor has quickly become one of my favourite luxury cruelty-free skincare brands. They are quite well known for the ampoule concentrates and I got to experience the New Skin Fluid ones. 

These ampoules are more targeted towards dry skin so since I have normal skin, I decided to use these as my 'skin treat' for a Sunday night pamper session to prep my skin for the week ahead. 

Containing active ingredients that help smooth and regenerate skin, these ampoules are great for dry skin that is lacking in lipids as they help restore oil and moisture balance.

Like I mentioned, I used these once a week but they can be used morning and/or evening. You break the top of the ampoule and apply to your face; neck and decolletage. There is quite a bit in each ampoule so I first use half of it and let it soak into my skin and then apply the second half. You can follow up with a moisturising cream.

These fluids retail for R732 for 14ml (there are 7 in a pack) and can be bought here.




Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...