Friday 16 October 2015

[REVIEW]: Comfort Zone Scrub

Body Strategist Scrub from Comfort Zone


I was first introduced to Comfort Zone through Davines, this is because it falls part of the Davines brand. Through my reviews of Davines, you will have read how I respect the company for their sustainability efforts and their amazing hair care products. Naturally I was enticed to try some of their skin care products. 

Comfort Zone products are developed and produced in Parma, Italy and the wonderful thing is that the facility uses 100% of it's energy from renewable sources! They also off set their carbon footprints through reforestation projects - such a fan of companies like this!


The Body Strategist Scrub is a renewing body scrub that leaves your skin feeling soft and and silky. Made from a mixture of alpha hydroxy acids and fruit extracts, these granules create an exfoliating effect which eliminates dead skin cells. 

This scrub can be used on either dry or wet skin and can then be rinsed off in the shower. I've tried both ways and I both work effectively to give you smooth and soft skin. 

90% of the ingredients are of natural origin plus this scrub is free of parabens; mineral oils and silicon. 

I use a body scrub weekly, sometime twice a week, I just love how my skin feels afterwards. Becareful not to over exfoliate your skin as you don't want to cause damage to your beautiful skin. 


R580 for 200ml - see the Comfort Zone SA Facebook Page for more details 

Do you love body scrubs as much as I do?



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...