Tuesday 20 October 2015

[REVIEW]: LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss

Dreamy; Fantasy & Rebel from LA Girl Cosmetics


I've mentioned these glosses a few times on my snapchat (username: glamgreengirl) and even in this YouTube video - so here is a full review of these that I've been chatting nonstop about.

The LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss is less of a lipgloss and more of a liquid lipstick in my opinion. It creates a matte effect and have a slightly sticky feeling. 

When they launched in South Africa, I took advantage of the special that Dis-Chem was having and bought 3 colours - Dreamy; Fantasy & Rebel.

I wore Rebel to the SA Beauty Blog awards as it made such a great statement colour for my outfit and I've tried to wear Fantasy a few times but it comes out as too much of a neon pink on my lips. My favourite and the one that I mentioned in my video, is Dreamy, I wear it nearly everyday! 

I'm not too sure if Dis-Chem still stock these as they no longer have them at the hazeldean branch but they sold for R70.00 each and while I'm not the biggest fan of Fantasy and will save Rebel for nights out, I adore Dreamy!

Pictured below:
Dreamy
Fantasy
Rebel


Did you try any of these LA Girl glosses?



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...