Friday 23 October 2015

[REVIEW]: Dr Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner

Black Kajal Eyeliner from Dr Hauschka


Eyeliner is every girl's best friend and I don't go a day without wearing it. I always wear it on my top lash line and for nights out I use it on my lower lashes. Dr Hauschka has amazing natural make up and this eyeliner fits right into that category.

The Kajal Eyeliner from Dr Hauschka comes in both brown and black. It sweeps easily onto your eyelids and stays on throughout the day. It's made from plant waxes and oil which help care for delicate eye areas. It's also made from Witch Hazel and Black Tea Extracts which create a soothing effect and which also means it's suitable for those with sensitive skin. I love this as I have a sensitive eye area which means I have to be careful with what eye products I use.

This eyeliner also comes with a smudge applicator on the other end to help you achieve that smokey eye look. Thanks to the Carnauba wax & jojoba oil, it's easy to apply. 

Natural; vegan; cruelty free and gentle on your eyes - what more could a Glam Green Girl ask for?

This eyeliner retails for R250.00 and is available from Faithful To Nature.





Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...