Monday 26 October 2015

[REVIEW]: Beaucience Night Time Routine


Night Nourishing Cream & Eye Lifting Gel from Beaucience


In August, I reviewed two Beaucience products and mentioned to you guys that I wasn't the biggest fan of their cleansing gel and that the eye make up remover wasn't going to exactly be on the top of my 'must buy' list but I've added two new Beaucience products to my night time routine and must admit that I'm impressed!

Beaucience, is a proudly South African professional skin care brand that focuses on natural and organic ingredients and uses South African ingredients where possible, environmentally friendly packaging, recyclable glass and bio-degradable plastic. Yay for that!


I'm usually a bit hesitant when it comes to night creams as they are sometimes to rich for my skin, but this one seems to be agreeing with my skin. Made from Avocado oil, Marula oil, Hibiscus oil, Sunflower oil, Evening Primrose oil and Green Tea oil, this luxurious cream helps to rejuvenate your skin and keeps it nourished. I apply a small amount each evening and like I mentioned, it's working well for my skin.

This Night Nourishing Cream retails for R355.


This Eye Lifting Gel is amazing! It was the first thing I packed for the wedding I attended on the weekend. It's a hydrating gel that can be applied both mornings and evenings and helps repair and protect the delicate skin around your eyes. If you are like me and get those bags under your eyes from not sleeping well or allergies, this gel is what you need!

This Eye Lifting Gel retails for R480.

You can find out more information about the brand and their other products on their website. 



Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx


Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...